Remember Your Muchness
An Introduction to The MOZI Method
MUCHNESS is the state of being your GREATEST SELF.
Stress steals your MUCHNESS.
MINDFULNESS restores MUCHNESS.
Challenges, limitations, everyday busy-ness and demands of daily life can make the monkeys in your mind chatter mindlessly about nothing that matters, conjuring a confusing fog in your brain. Dwelling on the past or being anxious about the future disrupt your ability to function in the here and now, shadowing your Muchness with muckiness.
In times of stress, we are easily thrown off center, and we forget our own internal strength, power, and peace of mind. In the moment of difficult situations, you can achieve Mindfulness to instantly restore your Muchness in just three seconds by linking simple body positions to mindful intentions and focused breath.
Mindfulness does not have to be a seated meditation practice of clearing your mind every day for twenty minutes. Who can do that? Who has time for that? We aren't all meditation masters. The MOZI Method is the life-hack for meditation. It teaches you how to be MINDFUL in everyday moments. When you are MINDFUL, you live in your MUCHNESS!
By the end of this course students will know and understand
- What MUCHNESS is
- 3 Types of Stress that Steal MUCHNESS
- 5 Proven (and time-consuming) methods of Managing Stress
- The Role of Hormones in Stress
- How The MOZI Method Works as a MINDFULNESS PRACTICE to Restore MUCHNESS
- How The MOZI Method was discovered as a Body-Mind-Spirit Integrative Exercise Approach to Wellness
As a writer, my hope is that my readers become immersed in my stories, have a conversation with the text, and experience an adventure of personal growth through my lessons and practice exercises.
- I invite you to sit with me in my favorite oversized chair, and allow my stories to pull at the threads of your own experiences.
- I hope to offer you a roadmap to explore your own path.
- I dream that in excavating the depths of my wounds, you might find the precious pearls and diamonds you have cultivated through intense pressure and extreme circumstances.